Question of the Day

Hope you all are enjoying the summer heat or the cold winter depending on where you are. Here in Japan this is one of my least favorite season because of the humidity and the fact that these people don't believe in being comfortable in extreme weather conditions. These conditions not only reek havoc on your body but your hair as well. This leads me to answering the 2 questions that I have gotten from a blog reader or YouTube viewer.

Questions
1) What product do you use to shampoo and condition your hair?
2) What do you use to keep your scalp and hair moisturize?

Answer to question # 1
My all time favorite shampoo is from the Dr. Bonners line. I use their Tea Tree or Peppermint Shampoo. Since the start of the year I have added a few new products to my hair routine which includes a few shampoos and conditioner. Among the products are;
1) Avalon Lemon enriched with Shea Butter and Babassu Oil (Clarifying Shampoo and Conditioner). Here.
2) Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo
3) Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner.
4) Bert's Bee Shampoo and Conditioner.
5) Homemade conditioners. here.
You can purchase the Shea Moisture products and most of the other products from Walgreens stores or online at walgreens.com,  Walmart or Target stores or online at target.com.

Answer to question #2
Recently I have been using Mango and Lime Cactus oil. Before that I always mix my oils. Usually I do not like to put too much products on my locs as they tend to build up on them making them look dull. Some of the oils I like to us are Castor , tea tree, olive, peppermint, rosemary Oils.

To get more indepth information on how to use these products and benefits you may check here, here, and here. These are just a few of the post that dealt with the shampoos and conditions I used as well as the things I use to moisturize my scalp.

Hope this answered the question. If you are still unclear or have further questions please email me at synethiae@gmail.com or leave me a comment below.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow; stay fab and be creative.
Syn

Comments

  1. I use those exact same dr bronners soaps on my locs too! I have very dry skin and my scalp is extremely dry. Those two together really help me out as well as leave my locs squeaky clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea girl same here. Even though I add new products to my hair routine the Dr Bonners shampoos are the core of my routine. They leave my locs very clean with few washes. Love their products.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products