Monday, July 25, 2011

SeXy WoRkEr WoMaN

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. My weekend was a little busy yet relaxing. As I mentioned on Friday, there was a Charity event for the victims of the Tohoku earthquake in Japan which I attended. It was a great event.
I have had this shorts jump suit for about 6 years and have never wore it (think I'm gonna transform it into a shorts would be more practical). I bought it some years ago when I went to visit my friend in Boston. Over the weekend I decided to wear it to the supermarket a few meters from mi casa. It was the inspiration for my hairstyle. The hairstyle is rugged with an edge of sexiness. The hairstyle is a combination of a few hairstyling techniques. It is similar to one of the hairstyles I wore while on Christmas vacation in Las Vegas. The difference is this hairstyle have a series of flat twists at the sides. Originally, I wanted to wear my hair down but because it was a tad hot, I decided to wear it up.
There are flat twists,
a hump, rolls and a ponytail.
To complete my sexy worker woman look, I wore a shorts jump suit and lace tube from Forever21 and Coach high tops and sling bag.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyling ideas as well as useful haircare tips.
Until tomorrow............
Stay fab and be creative.
Peace.
Syn

10 comments:

  1. All I need is a helmet/hard hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous!!

    https://zoelove.bigcartel.com/
    http://coilymystic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that hairstyle is the truth! I wish my locs were a little smaller so I can do cute styles like this. And the outfit went perfectly. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice up do and perfect for hot weather .

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Coily Mystic thank you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Marie thank you girl. You can still do style with your hair hon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...