Thursday, August 4, 2011

Barbie in the Spotlight: Tressey

This is a new segment on my blog where I feature Barbies or Ken that have been inspired by my hairstyles, tried them out, they worked and they submitted the pictures.
Tressey is the first to be featured as a Spotlight Barbie. GO T GO T!!!!!!! You did well!!! She did the hairstyle that was "The Flowering One: Requested wedding hairstyle"
I want to thank her for agreeing to let me share the hairstyle with you my readers. She wore it out to her wedding anniversary celebration. Happy Belated Anniversary and may you have many more happy years ahead.
Tressey noted that "Shocking, the style held and has not awaken my tenderheartedness". So for all my Barbies with that concern , not a problem.


If you have a hairstyle you have done or seen a hairstyle on Jungle Barbie or on my YouTube channel, tried it out and it worked, please feel free to share you pictures and comments and I will put your handy work in the spotlight. Just email me the pictures at synethiae@gmail.com.


Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get more trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...