Wednesday, August 3, 2011

bOyIsH: The Sexy edition

Wow!!!!! I can't believe it's Wednesday already. The week is going by very quickly. Happy Wednesday my dear Barbies and Kens and I hope you've been having a productive and exciting week.
Today's hairstyle inspiration came from the braces I am wearing. I thought that a hat enhanced hairstyle would go well with them. I thought about a fedora hat but thought it would hide most of my hair so, I opted for this small hat. This hat came with my Halloween costume last year.
I have always wanted to use ths hat in one of my hairstyles and yeah!!!!! I was able to do so today. Do you think I did justice incorporating the piece into my hairstyle? Would you wear this style?
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a pair of high-waisted skinny jeans from DKNY, polo shirt from Express, suspenders vintage, clutch Louis Vuitton, pumps H&M and hat from my Clown Halloween Costume.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyle and useful haircare tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Very cute style. The camera loves you. I adore your creative inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...