Monday, August 29, 2011

Curls for Days

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. Hope you all have a safe and restful weekend. On Friday, I washed my hair and wore it straight for 2 days. Today, I decided to curl it. My hair was dry when I started so, I used eco styler gel as my setting lotion. I am liking the results and will check to see how long the curls hold up. Here are a few pictures of my curls.
I complteted my hairstyle by wearing this khaki dress from ANAP, Zara sandals, GAP necklace, Forever21 multicolored earring and Banana Republic clutch.
 Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments on the blog and subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful haircare tips. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Peace
Syn

2 comments:

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...