Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Front BUn and a Tutu

Today's hairstyle was inspired from a lock sister on YouTube. Her YouTube name is Chescalocs. Please go and checkout her channel she have lots of great hairstyles.
The hairstyle features a bun in the front and a fanned ponytail in the back. The hairstyle is very quick and easy to do. I will be posting the tutorial on my YouTube channel soon so stay tuned.







There are quite a few ways that you may vary this hairstyle. You can leave the portion in the back down and sweep it to the side. You can also make a ponytail to the side. If your hair is long, you can braid the hair to the side. I opted for the updo because it is very hot outside.
 I completed my hairstyle by wearing a black Tutu dress a gift from a friend, large feather hoops from Bershka, H&M pumps, Forever21 mustard belt and Banana Republic leather clutch.





Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyle and useful haircare tips.
Until tomorrow stay fab and be creative.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn row on Medium Length Locs

I have been experimenting with my locs ever since I cut them. For this summer, I want to do as many funky styles as possible and today I w...