Grace Kelly inspired Hairstyle

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. Hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend was great for many reasons. Here in Japan we experienced cooler weather and I also went to a festival. It have been raining since yesterday and I wanted to protect my crinkles so I opted for this Grace Kelly inspired hairstyle. This hairstyle is very quick and easy. It's also glamorous and regal. All I used was a scarf and left a few strands of my locks out in the front.
To complete my hairstyle I wore a white v neck tee from H&M, Forever21 oversized ring, H&M locket necklace, self made short (Forever21 corduroy pants), candy striped flats from the GAP, red belt from Claires, Fendi oversised bag, green vest from Forever21, Moschino watch, Christian Dior scarf and H&M and Aeropostale bangles.
I wanted to point out a cool thing that I did with my long vest. I tuck the sides under my belt to get the long back short front effect. I think this make short shorts look decent and less exposed.
Checkout the video of the hairstyle and the outfit below. 
 
Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyling ideas and useful haircare tips. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products