Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Homemade Scrub for your Scalp


 Do you scrub you face and body? How often do you do it? Why do you do it? You might be wondering why I am asking these questions and how it is related to hair. Bet you did not know you can scrub your scalp? I am not joking it's for real. I usually do this when the time is cold and my scalp is dry. I do it to get rid of the dry scalp and promote growth, sheen and blood circulation while infusing moisture into my scalp and hair.

How to make your own hair scrub
Brown sugar and or finely grounded oats
natural oils (especially those that cleanse and promote circulation)
peppermint, coconut, tea tree, olive, melted shea butter
1 tablespoon honey (natural moisturizer)
conditioner

Instructions
1) Mix all the ingredients together until you make a paste.
2) Shampoo your hair before you start doing the treatment. After shampooing, take some of the paste on your finger tips and massage directly to your hair roots. This will remove the dead skin from your scalp leaving your hair shiny and mosturized.
3) Leave in for a few minutes and rinse your hair with cool water.
4) Apply conditioner to your hair if you want but it is not necessary.

If you try this please let me know how it worked for you. Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips.

Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...