Thursday, August 25, 2011

Jungle Barbie in the Press: Be In Style

On August 24, 2011, I was privileged to be featured on Be In Style. Be In Style is an online woman fashion blog which covers beauty, fashion, styling tips and much more. Before my vacation I was contacted by Editor at Be In Style who requested to feature Jungle Barbie in the Best of the Web Series. This is where they highlight insightful and interesting blogs. After checking out their website, I agreed to go on board and work with them on the feature.

View the entire post here and please leave your comments below.
Thanks to the Editor and the staffs over at Be In Style it was a pleasure working with you guys.
Syn

5 comments:

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...