Tuesday, August 2, 2011

OOPS!!!! I did it again: A cute summer style

Today's hairstyle is very simple and cute. It is one of those hairstyles that you can transform without doing much. I incorporated 3 hairstyling techniques. There is a low bun, a sweeping bang and a little hump at the top to create a filler so that the top of the hairstyle had some balance. I topped off the style by adding a flower.
 Is this a summer hairstyle you would rock? Where would you wear it to? What would you rock with it?
Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments on the blog and subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful haircare tips and ideas.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Peace
Syn

2 comments:

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help you ste...