Pink Thursday

Wow the weekend is almost here and I have mixed feelings because I am still in vacation mode and suffering from jet lag. Anyhoo, I am slowly getting back into the swing of things. About 2 week ago, I had in protective plaits which I took down 3 days after I did them. I rocked my crinkles for most of my vacation. I showed a few hairstyles with the plaits but have not shown any with my crinkles. I have been getting requests to show the results after I took my plaits down. Here goes the hairstyle and the crinkles:
My crinkles are about a week old and they are still holding up. You might be wondering how I manage to do it. I have no idea but I will tell you the products I use and you can try to see if you achieve the same results. After shampooing and conditioning, I oil my scalp and hair with Mango and Lime Cactus oil then I twisted my root with Organic Stimulator Lock and Twist gel and the plait my hair. After finishing the plaits, I applied Olive oil Mousse to the plaits and allow them to air dry. This is the result.  How long does your crinkles last after you take down your plaits?
 I completed my look by wearing my gym attire (just getting in from the gym) Forever21 knee tights and tee.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comment below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyle ideas and useful hair care tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

Comments

  1. Hey Syn,

    My crinkles only last about 2 or 3 days. I may try the Olive Oil Mousse. Maybe that will help it last longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenolia, I think the mousse helped to keep the crinkles longer as well as I plaited my hair when it was still wet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products