Friday, August 5, 2011

Plait me NoT

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens. I am happy. Yeah me!!!!! Today's hairstyle is a protective one. I just washed and treated my hair and put my locks in plaits.
I did not want to do anything major as my scalp is a little tender. I will show you my crinkles once I take this style down.

Hope you guys have a great weekend. I'm off to packing for my vacay. In the coming weeks my post may not be regular but I'll try my best to keep 'em coming.
Thank you for reading and until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Love the way you are wearing your hair. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag
    Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Addie. Trying to find creative ways of styling my locks.

    ReplyDelete

Corn row on Medium Length Locs

I have been experimenting with my locs ever since I cut them. For this summer, I want to do as many funky styles as possible and today I w...