Monday, August 1, 2011

tHe RoYaL oNe: REquested WeDDinG hAIRstYLe

Hey Barbies and Kens!!!!!!! I hope you had a fab weekend. Mine was busy busy busy and also the week ahead but I will not complain. I will handle my schedule in true Barbie style.
Recently, I have been getting lots of requests for hairstyles to be worn to weddings. I am so excited because it a challenge for my creative buds as well as making my Barbies happy. Today's hairstyle is a mixture of a pompadour and the fan look which were the hairstyle requests of the Barbie. The hairstyles can be worn any where and is not limited to weddings. I wore this hairstyle on Saturday to the Spa. Hope you like it. Here goes the pictures. I'll try to give a brief description on how the style is done. I will try to make a video for this when I get back from my vacation.
First start with a high pony tail. Then, take a portion from the front, have it fall in your face and roll it up until it gets to the top of your head. Secure with pins. Finally, the remaining hair do the fan technique (please refer to my youtube video for more help).
What do you think of this hairstyle? Do you think it is glamorous enough to be worn to a wedding? Is it a hairstyle that you would wear? Where would you wear it to? I am excited to read your answers and or comments.
To complete my hairstyle, I am wearing a purple plunging neckline dress and butterfly earrings from Forever21, Bangle Stacks from Aeropostale and Forever 21, Butterfly handbag from Gap(sorry not shown in the photograph) and turquoise sandals from Charlotte Russe (sorry not shown in the photograph).
Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to the blog to get trendy hairstyles and useful haircare ideas. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

4 comments:

  1. this hairstyle is pretty, yet simple... I can't wait to try it out this weekend! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marie. Let me know how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg can you do a tutorial for this hairstyle, its soo pretty I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok no problem will add it to the list.

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...