Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Stripes and Curls

Today, I want to show you guys a very simple hairstyle with my curls. All you will need is a headband. You need one that is long enough to go around your head and tie a bow. I choose a long striped one.
 All you have to do is make a messy part at the side of your head and sweep the hair forward. Put the headband from the back make a twist and then a knot. Tie the remainder to the back.

What do you think? Did I do the hairstyle justice? 
View the video below for step by step instructions of the hairstyle.

 
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a self made slouchy top from my boyfriends cancer charity run tee, sports bra from American Eagle, Striped sock (can't remember the name of the Japanese store), H&M pumps, bangle stacks from H&M Forever21and Aeropostale and purple clutch from Guess.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments on the blog and subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful haircare tips.

Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...