Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Styling Locks outside the Box

Happy Wednesday Barbies and Ken. Today, I was going to a fundraising event and wanted a very cute hairstyle to wear. I choose this updo with a semi basket weaving at the back and a sweeping bang at the front. I will be taking my plaits down today so I tried to do as many hairstyles as possible utilizing them.
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a orange trimmed top and coral sandals from Gap, khaki Levi skinny jeans and multicolored earrings from Forever21.
Thank you for reading. I will be posting the give a way tomorrow so keep an eye out for that. As always stay fab and be creative.
Syn

8 comments:

  1. Very lovely. When wearing a protective styles like plaits, how long would recommend one leave their hair that way, especially if they are free forming, to avoid them meshing together? Or are protective styles best when the hair has been re-twisted? A tut please on creating the look : ) ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you tmice826. I usually keep my plaits for about 3 to 5 days before taking them out.A protective hairstyle after you twist your hair because it holds your hair without having to use pins. I will certainly do a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...