Flat twists with a bun: Synethia's Coat of Many Colors

Hey Barbies and Kens. Hope you had a great start to your week. Today, hairstyle is an updo because the weather was very warm and humid. During this kind of weather, I hate to have me hair down as it contributes to the heat.
I wanted a hairstyle that was classy and this updo did the trick. The hairstyle consists of 5 flat twists in the front and a bun in the back.
This hairstyle is very playful and you may dress it up or down if you choose to. Today, I've decided to give my look an elegant work look.
Most of my readers ask me for hairstyles that are office appropriate and this is one such hairstyle. It's very simple yet elegant.
What do you think? Is this a hairstyle you would wear to work?
I completed my outfit by wearing lots of pastel colors. I wore a mint peep toe pumps from Aldo, green and turquoise mixed silk clutch from Banana Republic, Gucci watch with lilac face, vintage yellow dress, gold necklace purchased in Jamaica, Lips Orchid earrings, and a self made pink and white striped belt.
Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyling ideas and useful haircare tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative .
Peace.
Syn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products