Friday, August 19, 2011

A Touch of Mustard, Blue and Coral

TGIF. Today was rainy and on the cooler side and I was able to sport my crinkles. I was pretty excited because beautiful crinkles like these should be on show.
 I created a quick and easy hairstyle that took me literally seconds to do. What I like about the hairstyle is that there is a balance between the amount of hair that is on your skin and in your face.


 I used no hair accessory for this style. To secure my hair I used the hair tieing technique. I tied by hair twice to ensure that it is securely fastened.
Here is a video that gives you step by step instructions on how to create the hairstyle.
I have decided to do a complete look for this hairstyle also including make up. On my vacation I picked up a set of eco make up brushes. I will try them out and then do a review on my YouTube channel to let you know what I think of them. Anyway, I am color blocking my outfit by wearing a burnt orange skirt from Pinky & Dianne, blue tank from H&M, Lips  Orchid earrings, forever 21 necklace, mustard bangle stacks and clutch and Bandolino brown sandals.
On my face I am wearing Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara in clear, Revlon color stay liquid liner in black brown, Mary Kay eye shadows in the colors sweet plum, vintage gold and coal and Victoria Secrets lip gloss in the color Red Delicious.
Do you like my complete look? How would you style this hairstyle.
Have a great weekend Barbies and Kens. Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyling ideas and useful hair care tips. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

4 comments:

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...