Friday, September 9, 2011

Back to School Hairstyle

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens. Hope this week was a great one for you all. I would like to end the week on a great note with a very cute Back to school hairstyle. I know it's too late to do it this week but how about being fly next week with a dope hairstyle.
This hairstyle is an updo with rolling detailing at the top. It is very easy to create and will take you about 5 minutes. I will try to create a few more hairstyles that can be worn to school as some of my readers are asking for simple yet cute styles.
This is a versatile hairstyle that can be transformed from school to a date, movies or dinner in the evening.
Is this a hairstyle you would wear to school? How do you usually wear your hair for school? Is styling your hair a big deal?
To complete my hairstyle I wanted an outfit that was causal and simple yet chic. I opted for a racer back tank, leggings, belt from Forever21, Louis Vuitton bag, Charlotte Russe wedges, Basketball Wives inspired earrings (if you need a pair to purchase, inbox me @ synethiae@gmail.com) and Financial Management book from my MBA days.
How do you usually dress for school? Hope this hairstyle helped. Please leave your comments below to let me know your thoughts and if you would like for me to do more school hairstyles.
Thank you for reading. Have a great weekend and be safe. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
Peace,
Syn

8 comments:

  1. That is sooo cute, I wish I weren't so lazy, lol. Come by and enter my giveaway at www.msmaadeulook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Abbie. I did enter your giveaway and will put it one my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOO, girl!!! I love your hair. So gorge, and your outfit is beautiful too.

    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This hairstyle is an updo with rolling account at the top. It is actual simple to actualize and will yield you about 5 minutes.

    ballet tutus

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this hairstyle. Is there any way that you can do a video for this hairstyle? I would love it and appreciate it is you could thanks

    ReplyDelete

RoseGal Haul 2017 Swimsuits

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are doing well and hope the weather is as nice where you are as where I am. The current weather...