Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall In Place: A chic lock updo

TGIF. Happy Friday Barbies and Kens. I am doing the running man because I am excited for this 3 day weekend. I will be creating some new and trendy hairstyles. What will you be doing?





Today's hairstyle was inspired by a fall outfit I put together. The hairstyle features rolls falling to the front with some tucking going on.





I like this hairstyle because it's fun and on the edgy side. How would you describe this hairstyle? How would you wear it?


 I opted for a nerdy chic look with this hairstyle. I accentuate my hairstyle by using my Sunset and Caribbean Collection (Curaco) Sleek palette to create a green smoky eye and their Aruba blush which I am loving. I do not usually rave over make up so you know they are definitely worth buying.




To complete my look I wore a floral skirt, glasses, belt and tank from Forever21, mesh ankle socks from Tutuana, H&M oxfords and jacket, ANAP button earrings, Charlotte Russe leaf bangle and a Long Champ tote.





Have a great weekend and be safe. Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips.
 Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
Peace,
Syn

4 comments:

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...