Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Inspirational Photo of the Day




Source
I am loving this updo and I am thinking of experimenting with it this weekend. I will definitely be making a video of the hairstyle I come up with. There will be lots of challenges especially length as her hair is longer than mine but I'll make it work. Stay tuned to my blog and also my YouTube channel for the tutorial and much more. I may have a few tutorials for short locks so keep an eye out.

Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below to let me know your thoughts on the hairstyle above and become a Jungle Barbie friend. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

10 comments:

  1. Your blog is interesting, has left a great impression.
    Best wishes
    Jonas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I saw this photo earlier and would love to know how to do it. I'm always checking out your blog/youtube for ideas. Awesome stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rosa. I am in love with the hairstyle and will be trying to figure it out adding my own twist to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, please, please upload a vid of this style, I would love to see how it turns out =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats hot! I wish I had the patience, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it Abbie. You need to do more hairstyles with your locks girl.

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...