Monday, September 12, 2011

Jungle Barbie in the Press: Chescalocs YouTube Channel

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. I hope you had a great weekend.

This weeks Barbie in the Press takes a different form.  On August 24, 2011, I did a hairstyle that was inspired by Chescalocs. The hairstyle was featured on my blog as well as on my YouTube channel. On September 8, 2011, I got an email from Chesca saying that I was chosen as a "Loc Star" on her YouTube channel. I want to say thanks for the big up and also the inspiration. You can view the entire vlog here .

I would also like to give a shoutout to my girl Abbie from Msmadeulook. She is currently hosting a giveaway. The giveaway is a pair of Asos sunglasses. If you would like to win that nice pair, then visit her blog and enter the giveaway. Good luck all.

Thank you for reading and watching. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

2 comments:

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...