Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Jungle Barbie in the Press

Recently, I have been getting lots of cyber love from you my wonderful readers and viewers. I posted a hairstyle on May 16, 2011 my other blog and yesterday alone that hairstyle was reblogged and liked numerous times. This hairstyle was featured on Jungle Barbie on March 2, 2011and was titled The Swoop: Spring Hairstyle Part 1. Here are a few of the sites it was reblogged on. Thank you guys for sharing.

Let the Beauty We Love Become the Good We Do
live.laugh.love.locs
Love and Grace
Glitz, Glamour, Gloss
i-rastaflower
Kinkykrista
Naturellement belle de la mère patrie
8531 Miles From Mbabane
Unlike No Other
Mi rincon de paraiso
Currently Obsessed With

Remember that the My Memories Suite giveaway ends Tuesday Pacific Time. All you have to do is either be a Jungle Barbie friend or a subscriber to my YouTube channel. Good luck guys and I will be posting the results tomorrow.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...