Friday, September 23, 2011

Miss Nappturality: America's Next Natural Model

TGIF!!!!!! Happy Friday Barbies and Kens. Last year, I came across this competition but discovered it really late and was unable to inquire. It's called Miss Nappturality and it is in search for America's Next Natural Hair Model. I will be entering the competition. Please visit my profile here and show me some support. The competition from what I read on the website is quite challenging but I like challenges especially when it has to do with hair and dressing up. For more information and how you can enter please visit Going-Natural.com.

Have a great weekend all and be safe. Thank you for reading. Please remember to check out the mymemories software giveaway which ends this Tuesday. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...