Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pinky & The Bow

It's almost the weekend and I am so happy because it's a 3 day weekend. I have so much things I have to do including playing around with my new photo software. If you notice my pictures have an extra touch to them. I'll be doing a review on this software. It gets even better, I will be giving on of my Barbie friend a chance to edit and create beautiful photos too. Stay tuned to my blog. If you are not a friend, why not?
 Today's hairstyle is basically a roll and tuck enhanced by a hair bow from the Jungle Barbie Accessories Line. Many of my students have been wearing this roll and tuck hairstyle but I added my own twist to it. What are your thoughts on this hairstyle?






I completed my hairstyle by wearing a striped dress from Zara, feather earrings from Bershka, hair bow from Jungle Barbie and bangle stack from Forever21 and Aeropostale.
 Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care ideas.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

2 comments:

  1. The hairstyle is cute and the photos are definitely more captivating! I'll look out for that software name and review! Jungle Barbie accessories to the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ruth. I think so too. Make sure you are a Barbie friend so that you can have a chance to win. Will be putting out some more accessories soon.

    ReplyDelete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...