Mymemories.com sells the My Memories Suite software and they also have the mymemories store where you can buy or download for free decorative enhancements and digital papers, that you can add to your pictures and or videos to make them extra memorable.
How will it help you?
The My memories suite is suitable for everyone. Whether you want to note the memorable moments of your baby's tender years, preserve those special romantic moments, create your own cards and or invitations or just keep an archive of your travel photos for future viewing or keepsake, My Memories Suite will help you do this as you can save your scrapbook digitally or go the old fashion way of printing your scrapbook.
NB: These pros and cons are just what I experienced. Everybody learn differently and you may experience different pros and cons.
- Download instructions were very clear.
- Download and installation process was very fast.
- The program is easy to use .
- It's affordable.
- The end product that the software creates is great. For example you can make a scrapbook by adding your pictures as well as text next to the pictures. Video and audio functions are also features that you may add.
- There is an interactive voice and video feature.
- My Memories Suite allows you to share your digital scrapbook as many times as you want.
- The video portion was difficult for me to use. Maybe I needed more practice or even a tutorial.
Now to the part you guys have been waiting for.
Rules for the giveaway
1) You MUST be a Jungle Barbie friend or a subscriber to my YouTube channel.
2) Go to mymemories.com website, choose your favorite digital paper pack or layout, then leave a comment telling me which one(s) you chose.
3) The giveaway will run for one week from today Tuesday September 20, 2011 until Tuesday September 27, 2011 at midnight Pacific time. I will use random.org to chose the winner.
4) This giveaway is open to all my readers and subscribers.
My Memories Suite is a software worth having. Pass on the word by reblogging, retweeting or facebook sharing this post. Here is the video on YouTube:
Good luck to you all. Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.