Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Product Review: Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo & Restortive Conditioner


Hey Guys, today Ill be doing a product review. I know I have not done one in a long time or as we say in Jamaica "Donkey years". I have been getting lots of questions as to what shampoo and conditioner can provide and maintain  moisture for dry hair. These product I only use during the winter time because my hair  don't really get dry during the summer.
The products I'm referring to are from the Shea Moisture Line. I have used the Organic Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo and the Restorative Conditioner.

Pros: Moisture Retention Shampoo
  • Left my hair feeling moisturized and soft.
  • Cleanses well.
 Cons
  • I have long locks so, the products do not last a long time. What I do is I shampoo twice with my Dr Bonners Shampoo and then use the Shea Moisture Shampoo.
  • Smell is not too great. I don't care because it does what it's suppose to do, cleanse and moisturize.
Pros: Restorative Conditioner
  • Left my hair Extremely Soft
  • Very Creamy
  • Great conditioner
  • The bottle have a pump which eliminates waste.


Where to buy and cost
You can buy the Shea Moisture Line at walgreens.com, Walgreens Stores, target.com and Target Stores. They are really affordable/inexpensive. They are $9.99 each in Target and Walgreens. Occasionally you will get the products in Walgreen on sale as I did with a few of the products I've purchased.

Packaging description
Sealed bottle (prevent leakage of the product until you open it)
Great packaging
Lists the product information, company history and ingredients.
Sturdy bottle

Key Ingredients
Shea Butter
Sea Kelp
Argan Oil
NB: The products are organic.

This will definitely stay in my fall winter hair routine. I really like both products and would highly recommend them especially in winter months. Hope this was helpful. If you have any questions, concerns, comments or queries please feel free to leave them in the comments box below or email me at synethiae@gmail.com.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...