Thursday, September 8, 2011

Question of the Day

This question have been one if not the most popular question asked recently: Where can I get my locks professionally started?

Unfortunately, I only know of two places; one here in Japan and one in Jamaica. I go to the one in Jamaica to get my hair done if I don't want to do it myself. If you read this post and know of any salons or individuals anywhere in the world that does locks please leave a comment telling me the name and where they are located. If possible a few services they offer.


The salon in Jamaica I recommend is Jus Natural. They are located at Shop #45 in The Pulse Complex in Kingston, Shop #40 Town Centre Portmore and Shop #25 Centrepoint Plaza in Montego Bay. You may also visit their website to get more information on the services, hairstyles and much more. They have a team of great locticians that provides consultation before you begin the lock process.

The loctician in Japan is moi and if you would like to get your locks started you can email me at synethiae@gmail.com.
Thank you for reading. Please remember, if you know of any salons or individuals that does locks please leave their information in the comment box below. Sharing is caring, lets spread the lock love.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Peace,
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Nu Wave Kultural Kreations in Brooklyn, NY (712 Washington Ave/718.953.5733) is amazing for all your loc hairstyle needs. I had my locs started there almost 8 years ago, and they are almost down to my waist now. They do styling, but also specialize in natural hair CARE which is the most important factor in having healthy hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this information. I know it will come in handy to someone.

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...