Monday, September 19, 2011

Roll out: A lock updo in honor of Summer

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. Hope you all had a great weekend. I didn't as I did not accomplish all I said I wanted to achieve. Anyway, I will just have a lot to do this week. No one to blame but myself.
Today's hairstyle is an updo with lots of hair techniques going on. I have flat twists, two strand twists, rolling and tucking. I did this hairstyle today because after today the weather will change and we will be heading into fall/winter. For the colder weather I will need to do lots of protective styles as well as wear my hair down for so amount of warmth.

I completed today's hairstyle by wearing a white linen top from Mango, button earring from ANAP, crystal hoops by Jungle Barbie, coral leggings and Gold pumps from Zara and mustard clutch from Forever21.
 Goodbye summer I will miss you a bit. Hello fall and winter please be mild this year. Thank you in advance a warm blooded island girl.

 Thank you for watching. Please leave your comments below and subscribe to the blog to get trendy hairstyle and haircare tips. Also, follow Jungle Barbie on twitter @junglebarbie1.
 Tomorrow I will be having a giveaway so please keep an eye out for that. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...