Jungle Barbie: run wild in fashion, beauty, health, hair and style: Sleek Curls

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sleek Curls

Happy Thursday!!!!! This week seemed so short I don't know if it's because this week I'll work only 4 days. Anyway, the weekend is here and I am excited.
Today's hair inspiration comes from one of the 3 Sleek makeup palettes that I received today. The sunset palette have a lot of warm colors which inspired my sleek back hairstyle to expose my bright face.
I still have beautiful curls and want to show them. What I did was, I made a pompadour at the front and pin up the sides to make a semi- mohawk.

 I am coming on from the gym and so I am still wearing my gym clothes which completed my hairstyle. I'm wearing a pair of long tights from Adidas, Bershka earrings, Forever21 top and American Eagle sports Bra.
 Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful haircare tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...