Monday, September 26, 2011

What a Plait: A very edgy lock updo

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. Hope you all had a restful weekend. My weekend was a little busy and productive. I got a chance to wash my hair and did a protective hairstyle.
 Recently, I have not been doing the plaits as a protective style because it makes my hair weaken and prone to breakage. I usually do the two strand twist. You must be wondering if that's the case then why did I do it. I have been getting tons of requests for a hairstyle I did in December. It was titled Bang Bang Bang and was featured on my blog on December 31, 2010 .



Anyhoo, I wanted to show you guys that you can style your locks no matter what. I am sporting this updo that I created with my protective plaits. This style pulls on a number of styling techniques. I have flat twist, two strand twist, rolling and tucking and a pompadour.





 I made a YouTube video to make achieving this hairstyle easier. Hope the steps were clear.
 This fall, there are so many trends and I decided to incorporate a few into today's outfit to complete my hairstyle.

I'm wear a floral shear top from Free People, multicoloured glittler long skirt and large stone rng from Forever21, bell bottom jeans The GAP, navy cuff from Mango, peep toe pumps from Steve Madden, pink and turquoise clutch from Liz Clairborne and self made bow tie. 





Please remember to be a Jungle Barbie friend or a subscriber of my YouTube channel to be considered for the my memories.com software. The giveaway ends tomorrow. Good luck all.
 Thank you for reading. Follow Jungle Barbie on twitter @junglebarbie1 and checkout my YouTube videos.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

2 comments:

  1. I saw you featured on the naturally beautiful hair blog and you are so gorgeous! Everything about you! Your hair, your body, your skin. There are some people in this world that are just ultimate and my dear you are one of them. Keep smiling and shining and Im going to keep following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliments dear. I will do my best to keep great post coming. Thank you for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...