Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dotted, Meshed, Feathered and Bowed

Recently I was going through my hair accessory box and came across a few pieces of accessories that I have never worn. I thought of ways I could wear them and finally came up with the following combination. I decided to pair this feather with rhinestones along with this bow with mesh. I like the look and showed 2 variations. Can you spot the variation? If you can please inbox me your answer at synethiae@gmail.com. There will be a prize for the winner.




 What hair accessory or accessories are you currently liking? How do you wear it/them?







To completed my hairstyle, I wore a black and white vintage polka dot dress and a mustartd belt from Forever21.


I altered the top of the dress because I thought a plunging neckline would be suitable for the silhouette. The original shape was a box. How would you adjust it?

Thank you for reading. Please remember to inbox me your answer and subscribe to get trendy hairstyle and hair care tips. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn row on Medium Length Locs

I have been experimenting with my locs ever since I cut them. For this summer, I want to do as many funky styles as possible and today I w...