The week in a (Du)wrap

TGIF!!!!! I am so excited because I can get to rest my voice and I finally got around to making the Duwrap tutorial. I know it took me almost 10 months to do this tutorial. There are 2 ways to do this hairstyle. The first is the one that I did back in March
and the second is the one that I wearing now

You might be wondering what's the difference between them. Well the techniques are different and also the end results. The latter have tighter more consistent curls while the first have sparse looser curls. I have finally finish editing the video so here goes the instructions. Please let me know what you think and if it worked for you. I'll be doing a video for the other method very soon as well so stay tuned.

I am loving my short hair and thought a statement makeup would work well and opted for Beyonce's makeup look in the first scene in her new song Party.
 I completed my hairstyle by wearing a bodycon skirt from Zara, tank top and jacket from Forever21, Steve Madden pump, charmed necklaces from Forever21 and H&M, Christian Dior envelope clutch and Bershka earrings.
Thank you for reading.  Have a great weekend guys. Please remember to leave your comment on the blog and be a Jungle Barbie friend because I will be having my giveaway soon. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
Peace,
Syn

Comments

  1. Hi!

    Please post videos on how to do the (Du)wrap you wearing in the second pic (counting down). PRETTY PLEASE :-) I can't wait to try it.

    You are my inspiration...my hair never have a dull day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Empress Ava, will do that one next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products