Edgy Bantu Knots

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens. I am so excited because it's a long weekend here in Japan. I will be taking out my fall winter clothes, do some hairstyling and make some clutches. What will you do this weekend?
Today's hairstyle features bantu knots with an edge. I really like bantu knots so, I tried to showcased them in an edgy way. Do you like the way I styled them?


I have three knots to the back and then a bang at the front. I will be recording a video so stay tuned to my YouTube channel.





Have a great weekend guys. Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful haircare tips. Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

Comments

  1. love the look. would love to see it on unlocked hair. have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tammyanka. If I can find a model I'll go ahead and do a tutorial for it. Thank you hon. Have a wonderful weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love the bangs. and can't wait to see the youtube vidoe of how you created them. when I try them I will be sure to send you a picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be putting the video up today. Recorded it last night. Thank you in advance for the pictures. Can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that top looks so gorgeous on you hon. The color does wonders for your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the hair and make up , you look so stunning :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products