Fall Fall Fall

Hey Barbies and Kens. Hope the week is going great for you. Today, I created a new hairstyle and the inspiration came from the poncho I am wearing. I will try to make a tutorial for this hairstyle so stay tuned to my youtube channel.










 Let me know what you think of the hairstyle. Is it a hairstyle you would wear? Do you think it is fall appropriate?





I completed my hairstyle by wearing a poncho from BCBG Max Azria, GAP sandals, Zara clutch and leggings, H&M skinny belt, Aldo earring and Forever21 necklace.
 Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyle and useful haircare tips.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Peace,
Syn

Comments

  1. You look gorgeous. Your hair is banging and I love your top. Just B-E-A-UTIFUL.

    http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products