Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Hairstyle

Hey Barbies and Kens!!!!! What are your plans for Halloween? What costume will you wear? What hairstyle will you wear? As I talk about hairstyle, today I had  a Halloween party with my kids. I wore a witch hat that looked like a tiara. Sometimes, I hate styling my hair when it needs washing and today was one of those days.



I did not want the typical hairstyle with the hump and then a bun or roll and tuck. I wanted something different so, i went for this style. What do you think of it?


This hairstyle is quite versatile as you can also wear it to your office. I completed the hairstyle by wearing a knee length bodycon skirt from Forever21, Zara turtle neck, H&M skinny belt, BGBG wedges, ANAP button earrings and fendi bag.



Thank you for reading. I am putting together a giveaway so remember to become a Barbie friend. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

2 comments:

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...