Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hats off to my creative Bun

Hey guys, so this was the hairstyle I wore to my go see today. I wanted a very edgy updo to enhance my facial features. I created a reverse bun. I have my hair in crinkles so I have lots of waves going on.









What I did was put my hair in a ponytail and instead of having it fall to the back, I put it to the front. How creative is this?


 I completed my hairstyle by wearing a knit top and pumps from H&M, skinny pants from DKNY, velvet and gold belt from Salvatore Ferragamo, Forever21 studded bag and earrings a gift from my BFF. View the tutorial on my YouTube channel or watch it below.

 Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful haircare tips.
Until tomorrow stay fab and be creative.
Syn

2 comments:

  1. Your skin is so radiant. So smooth and glistening! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Just bought the Dermastore Microdermabrasion kit.

    ReplyDelete

Corn row on Medium Length Locs

I have been experimenting with my locs ever since I cut them. For this summer, I want to do as many funky styles as possible and today I w...