Monday, October 24, 2011

How to retain moisture especially during the colder months

 Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. Today, I will be address how to keep your hair moisturized during the colder months. This can be quite difficult as the air is dry and thus robbing your hair of it's moisture. This method I have been using for a while now and it have been working for me. I usually use it once or twice a week at nights. How do you retain moisture in your hair? What's your routine and what products you use? How often and when do you do it?
As soon as I get my voice back I will be making a video outlining the entire process so stay tuned to my YouTube channel.

Thing you will need
  • essential oils (coconut, rosemary, jojoba and tea tree oil)
  • towel
  • warm water
  • bowl
  • silk wrap/scarf
Instruction
1) Mix and apply the essential oils to your hair. Make sure you do it in small sections so that you can oil your scalps and ends very well.
2) Wet the towel with the warm water and wrap it around your hair. Keep it on for about 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Take off the towel and do your protective hairstyle (twists, large loose buns or loose plaits) that will help to seal in the moisture.
4) Put on your silk head tie/scarf and go to bed.
5) Style your hair as usual in the morning

Hope this was helpful. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful haircare tips. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

RoseGal Haul 2017 Swimsuits

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are doing well and hope the weather is as nice where you are as where I am. The current weather...