Thursday, October 6, 2011

Inspirational Photo of the Day

Source
Fall is here and soon Mr. Winter will show up. I like to wear headwraps and always look for creative and innovative ways to wear them. Remember that wearing a head wrap can be done in a sophisticated way. Make sure you find a style that suits you.
I am liking this wrap and think I will go ahead and try it. Hopefully all my hair can fit.
How do you usually wear you wraps? What styles are you liking?

Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

2 comments:

  1. I am loving these wraps above! Lovin the wrap that twisted up like a mohawk too! Curious where you pulled these pics? Would love to see how they did these wraps...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I love wearing wraps during the winter months. I'll search and let you know. These were the only pictures. There was no other view.

    ReplyDelete

Eyeing Summer With my New Best Friend Items from @ELF Cosmetics

Happy Tuesday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is almost here and I have a few items to share with you from ELF Cosmetics that will help yo...