It'S aLl AbOuT dEnIm: S/S edition Tokyo Fashion Week 2012

 Hey Barbies and Kens!!!! Today I had the pleasure of attending Japanese label Atlier.Ta.a.Na by Takahiro Kawaguchi 2012 Spring Summer runway collection at Belle Epoque College of Beauty in Harajuku Japan. The focus of his collection was solely on denim. His collection was inspired by immigrants that came to California during the gold rush of the 1800s. Takahiro transformed the concept by fusing 2 cultures and times: 19th century pioneer America re-imagined in the 21st century through the eyes of Japanese denim brand Atlier.Ta.a.Na.
Here are a few pictures from the runway show:
For more of Takahiro's work, checkout his website.

I dolled up for the event which took me about 25 minutes. I had to do a very quick hairstyle so, I opted for a high bun with a little twist. What do you think? Did I do well giving the time I had to work with?
I was in a sexy boyish mood so, I opted to wear a semi shear silk button down shirt from the GAP, Zara leggings, Forever21 geometric earring and headband worn as a bow tie, Gucci watch,
 H&M pumps, and an over-sized Fendi tote.
Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

Comments

  1. Beautiful look lady! I'm a huge fan of the boyish look too LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love the look and like to add a female element to it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products