Monday, October 3, 2011

Jungle Barbie in the Press: Naturally Beautifull Hair Blog

On  Monday, September 26th, 2011, I was featured in the Natural Beauty of the Week on Naturally Beautiful Hair Blog. Thank you Karen for the feature on your blog. I am very happy to share my hairstyles, routines, remedies, motivations and helpful hair tips with my fellow Barbies and Kens. If you like what you see on my blog please go ahead and become a Barbie friend and or subscribe. View the entire feature here.

 This weekend I was feeling a little creative and did the following nail design. I used teal and pink  matte nail polishes from Sinful colors. I added a few black stripes and a bow with rhinestones in the middle.  What do you think of my nail design?  What's your nail design for this week?

Comments and or criticisms are welcomed. Thank you for reading.  Please remember if you would like to be featured, show case a hairstyle, share your lock journey or a useful hair tips on Jungle Barbie, email me at synethiae@gmail.com. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.

Syn

2 comments:

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...