Monday, October 10, 2011

Lock updo for Short Locks

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My weekend was very busy as I had lot of hairstyling to do. Despite that it was great because I got to do what I love and my clients were happy. I know you guys have been asking for hairstyles for short locks so here goes. Sorry I do not have a tutorial for this style. I will show you as many pictures of the hairstyle as I can. Hope it will be helpful and a style that you will adjust to fit the length of your hair.






NB: The trick to styling short locks is to do your hair in small sections and pin as you go along. Also, to create the illusion of a straight roll and tuck merge each section onto each other.

Do you think the hairstyle and tips were helpful? I'll be making a post on how to style short locks and the accessories that you will need. Let me know if that is something that would be of interest to you by leaving your comments in the box below.

Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful hair care tips. Also, for detailed instructions on most of my hairstyles visit my YouTube channel.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Peace,
Syn

4 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I think it was really helpful especially since I love bangs and updos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great to hear. There arevquite a few styles that can be done using short locks. I hope I'll be able to showcase more hairstyles and or videos for shorter locks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's really cute and encourages those who may think short locks are hard to handle. keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you T. Will try seeing that the model is a little reluctant.

    ReplyDelete

Simple Head Wrap Style

Happy Thursday Barbies and Kens!!! Today I like to share a wrap style with you. This wrap style is very simple. If your would like to see ...