Product Review: Shea Moisture Deep treatment Masque

 This past weekend, I had the pleasure of trying out this product in one of my client's hair. I must tell you that it is amazing. First, I must say her hair was dry and lack sheen. Her hair was on the dull side. After shampooing with the Shea Moisture Black Soap Shampoo, I applied the masque to her hair and left it in for 30 minutes and then rinse out with cool water. The masque was so moisturizing I did not need to use any conditioner.


Product Name: Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque

Company Name: Shea Moisture

Price: $9.99 120z

Ingredients: deionized water, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), argan oil, cetyl esters, sea kelp extract, panthenol (vitamin b-5), ammonium salt, essential oil blend, avocado oil, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower and lonicera japonica (japanese honeysuckle) flower extract, tocopherol (vitamin e), hyssopus officinalis extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf and equisetum arvense extract, soybean oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil.

Scent: Natural, slightly sweet

Purchased from:Walgreens

Packaging
  • Very thick and sturdy tub
  • The history of the Company and the product is on the tub
  • The ingredients are detailed
  • There are instructions too on how to use the product.
Pros of the Product
  • When you purchase a bottle of the product or any Shea Moisture products, proceeds go to disadvantaged women helping them to achieve a brighter future. 
  • Very creamy.
  • Easy to apply to your hair
  • Organic
  • Smells great
Benefits of the product
  • Great for dry hair.
  • Moisturizes
  • Restores shine
  • Leaves hair very soft
  • Rebuilds hair elasticity
  • Can be either a conditioner or deep conditioner/leave-in conditioner
Where to buy
Walgreens stores or online
Amazon
Target

I am very satisfied with product and would highly recommend it. It does exactly what it states. Go pickup your tub today, winter is coming and you will need the extra moisture and strength for your hair.

If you have tried this product, please leave your comment below telling me your thoughts. Did you like it? What did you like/did not like about the product? Would you recommend it? 

Just a quick update from Jungle Barbie, as soon as I get to 100 or more Barbie friends, I will be hosting a huge giveaway. I will have prizes that embodies my blog that is, something hair, fashion and beauty related. If you are not a Barbie friend, it's quite easy.
1) Go to the section that says "Join this site"
2) Click on it. It will take you to a page where where you will see the following account icons twitter, yahoo, google, Aim, OpenID or netlong.
3) If you already have one of the above mentioned accounts, your signinig up process will be very easy.
4) Click on whichever account you want to use and follow the instructions.

Very simple, wasn't it?  Welcome to my new Jungle Barbie friends and thank you to my veteran readers for the continued support. I truly appreciate every visit to Jungle Barbie and this gives me added inspiration to create new, edgy, chic, fabulous and trendy hairstyle, provide useful haircare tips as well as styling my hairstyles creatively.

Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

Comments

  1. Thank u for this. I was thinking about purchasing this for my locs. I'm definitely trying it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. Let me know how it worked for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Product Review: Groganics DHT Blocker System Hair Gro-n- Wild

Riding Half High (Bun Life)

Simple Summer Protective Loc Hairstyle Tutorial Ft. TGIN Moisture Products