Wednesday, November 30, 2011

BaD hAiR dAy HaIrStYlE WiTh NIcKi MiNaJ mAkEuP lOoK

 Just one of those days...... I was having a bad hair day today and needed something to help my hairstyle come alive hence the colorful makeup.
Here are a few pictures of the hairstyle. Very simple and quick. All I did was make a part to one side of my hair, twist the hair to the back and made a bun. What hairstyle do you wear when you are having a bad hair day?

Thank you for reading. Please remember to leave your comments below and subscribe to get trendy hairstyles and useful hare care tips.
XOXO
 Syn

2 comments:

  1. This is too cute. I can see this as a great church style. I wonder if my hair is long enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Used to wear a similar style to church when I was a child.

      Delete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...