Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Barbie in the Spotlight: Monique

This past weekend I had the privilege of being the hairstylist for one of Tokyo's most renowned singer Monique. She performed at the Louis Vuitton annual show in Omotesando, Japan. After perusing my blog for hairstyles, Monique quickly recon that she wanted the hairstyle that I was wearing which was featured on my blog on Friday, November 18, 2011.
Here are a few pictures of how she styled the hairstyle. Very elegant, sophisticated and tres chic.





Outfit she wore to the Louis Vuitton Show
If you try any of my hairstyles, you may submit pictures to synethiae@gmail.com to be featured in the Barbie in the Spotlight section of my blog.

Remember that the lock jewelry giveaway ends today at 11:59pm Pacific time so become a Barbie friend and leave a comment telling me which piece you would like to win. Thank you for reading and until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Peace,
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Corn row on Medium Length Locs

I have been experimenting with my locs ever since I cut them. For this summer, I want to do as many funky styles as possible and today I w...