Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Duwrap Hairstyle Lookbook

 Hey Barbies and Kens, over the weekend I did a wrap hairstyle and here is the result, full bouncy curls. I don't have much to say about it so I put together a Look Book. Hope you enjoy it. Please feel to comment below letting me know what you think and if you tried it how did your curls turned out.




 I used the Sleek Makeup Sunset palette to create a simple look with a pop of color under my waterline. I contoured then accentuated my cheeks using the Pearlescent Pink blush from Wet N Wild and add Revlon Mauve Lipstick to my lips. Here I wore a coral ruffle from dress from Banana Republic which brought the entire look together nicely.
Thank you for reading and previewing my Look Book. If you prefer to see the digital version watch it below via my Youtube channel:
Remember the giveaway that I have going on. For more information and rules for the giveaway check here. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO,
Syn

8 comments:

  1. For work, only for the day. I'm in Narita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! SYNETHIA! GIRL YOU WERE WERQING THAT DARN DRESS! OOOOH IT'S LIKE YOU WERE REALLY FEELING THIS LOOK. THE HAIR, THE DRESS, THE ATTITUDE. GIRL YOU WAS YANKIN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, LOVE the hair, LOVE the dress, LOVE the look. I immediately went to the Banana Republic website to find that dress, but alas, couldn't find it. Still, you look fab, Syn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Roseline I work here. Hope you enjoyed your stay even though there is not much to see in the area you were at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kandake thank you. I happen to love most of the pictures from this post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Alisha thank you. Got this dress 2 years ago here at the BR in Japan.I will look and if I find it anywhere I'll post the link.

    ReplyDelete

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...