Friday, November 4, 2011

Flowering Fall

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens. Doing my Friday dance. Yeah!!!! Hey!!!!! What do you have in store for the weekend? I will be hitting up Tokyo Fashion Night Out. We are late because of the earthquake and the conservation of electricity. Hope it will be great with lots of deals.
I am loving my curls from my Duwrap hairstyle and decided to style my hair around my curls. Today's, hairstyle showcases my curls with 2 other hairstyling techniques. I have a small roll and a semi-mohawk. Styling curls can be difficult because these isn't much you can do with them to show them off. Do you have the same problem when it comes on to styling your curs? What hairstyles do you like wearing your curls in?
To compliment my curls I am wearing a Jewel Mintesque earring from Forever21. I am in love with this earring because it is a statement piece.
With my hair slick back, I think this piece is the pops more.
Within the last month or so I did a haul on my YouTube channel of this top that I am wearing. It was a vintage find. I am really liking the colors and the silhouette which makes it fall and spring appropriate.
I also like the buttons in the back as well as the low neckline which make it ideal to wear a nice short necklace. Here I am wearing a double tiered charmed necklace from Forever21.
I paired it with a bodycon skirt and pumps from H&M, Nine West belt, large black gem ring from Mango and bag carried as a clutch from Miami Heat.
The weather is pretty warm today so I can get away with wearing no tights only a long light coat. If it was colder, I wold opt for a pair of black tights.
Have a safe weekend guys. Thank you for the support this week felt the love. Please remember that the Carol's Daughter giveaway is still open and the only way you can win is if you are a Jungle Barbie friend, following me on twitter or a subscriber to my YouTube channel.
Looking forward to next week. Until then, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO
Syn

2 comments:

  1. synethia...u look so gorgeous. Your body is YANKIN!! :) Keep up all the good work dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kandake. Will do my best dear.

    ReplyDelete

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...