Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Inspirational Photo of the Day

Source
Hey Barbies and Kens, I am hearting this hairstyle and want to try it with my locks. I think my hair is long enough to get the chunky flat twists. If I try and I can't with my own hair then, I will add so afro hair to give me the chunky twist. I think I would change up the hairstyle a bit and do the chunky flat twist all the way to my neck with a low bun instead of having a french bun at the back. Just a cute variation to the style I think.
What are your thoughts on the style and the variation I propose? How would you wear the style? What would you change or keep?

Remember that the Carol's Daughter Monoi Shampoo and Conditioner set giveaway close today and the only way to qualify is to be a Barbie friend. If you are not a friend visit my blog and do so. Good luck!!!!

Thank you for reading. Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...