Monday, November 28, 2011

Lock Styling 101 Series # 1

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you had a great holiday if you celebrated Thanksgiving or a great weekend if you didn't. This will be a new series that I will start here on my blog as well as on my YouTube channel. I will call it "Lock Styling 101". What I will be doing is telling you the basic things you will need to create a hairstyle, basic techniques and how you can build and get creative with those techniques. If there is something that you would like for me to cover in this section please feel free to leave your questions in the comment section.

Today's tip will be "Essential Hair Accessories". I will update this ever so often if I think I missed any.
1) hair/bobby pins

2) rubber bands

3) hair ties

4) scarfs

5) essential oils (jojoba, peppermint, rosemary, tea tree, Castor oils)

6) hair accessories (flowers, lock jewelry, fancy clips)

7) hair gel (Ecostyler Olive Oil Gel/Organic root stimulator Lock and Twist Gel)

8) ballet bun hair net (for shorter locks)

What are some of your hair essentials? What hair accessory/ accessories you can't live without?

Thank you for reading. Please let me know what you think of this new series. Do you think it will be helpful to you? What are some things you would love to see me address in this series?

Looking forward to your responses. I am trying to make more information readily available to the lock community in term of styling and care.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO
Synethia

2 comments:

  1. I can't live with out elastic headbands. Just to push my locs out of my face, or a quick pony. They're especially good for 'messy' ponies. I have a ton all around my house in all colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @TMaryMack, I have lots of them too. I find them very convenient and essential.

    ReplyDelete

RoseGal Haul 2017 Swimsuits

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!!! Hope you are doing well and hope the weather is as nice where you are as where I am. The current weather...