Friday, November 25, 2011

oNe MiNuTe HaIrStYlE

Happy Friday Barbies and Kens!!!! Today I attended my friend's birthday party. I came in from work and had very little time to get dressed so, I went for this one minute hairstyle.
I do not have much to say about the hairstyle so here are a few pictures I took when I got back home.
I completed my hairstyle by wearing a lilac v-cut GAP sweater, Zara leggings, Steve Madden boots, Forever21 multicolored bag, ring and bangles, Basketball Wives inspired earring by Jungle Barbie.
Thank you for reading. Have a safe weekend.

Until Monday, stay fab and be creative.
XOXO
Syn

2 comments:

Inexpensive Summer Lust Fashion Pieces From Zaful.com

Buy this romper here Happy Monday Barbies and Kens!!! Summer is officially here and there are some fashion items that I am loving. L...