Monday, November 7, 2011

Plums, Mustards & Curls: Requested Hairstyle & transitional Outfit

Happy Monday Barbies and Kens. Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. My weekend was great as I went to FNO here in Japan.


Recently, I have been getting lots of requests to do more hairstyles showcasing how to style the curls from the Duwrap hairstyle. I also got a request to put an outfit together that could be transformed from the office to a night out with friends. Here goes my attempt. Hope you guys like it.









I will start off with the hairstyle. I added a few rolls to the side going upwards, used a few pins to hold them in place and had the rest of the curls fall in your face.




The outfit I put together is sexy chic yet office appropriate. I paired a Forever21 plum pencil skirt with a mustard/purple/gray H&M button down top, a skinny Steven Madden belt to singe my waist, Forever21 earring, vintage Burberry bag, Victoria Secrets Pumps and gold necklace from Mall Jewelers.



I tried to incorporate the fall theme by adding browns, plum and a touch of yellow. As for my makeup I kept it quite simple and on the earth  tone side with very light pink lips.
  Thank you for reading. Remember the Carol's Daughter giveaway closes tomorrow so if you are not a Jungle Barbie friend do so right now to get a chance to win the Monoi Shampoo and Conditioner set. Also please checkout my YouTube channel for hair tutorials as well as outfit of the day videos.
Until tomorrow, stay fab and be creative.
Syn

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌸 Spring Clean Your Brushes with ELF Cleanser Wipes & New Brushes

Happy Hump day Barbies and Kens!!!! Today, I want to share some new brushes I received from ELF Cosmetics . Spring is here and I would sug...